BSE Odisha Result 2019 – Orrisa Board Result 2019 Online @ orissaresults.nic.in: Board of Secondary Education Odisha State conducted the final public examination for HSC & Madhyama in the February & March 2019 with the first language as Odia, Urdu, Telugu, and alternative English for all the candidates in the whole state. The official board of the HSC Examinations is located in Cuttack which is the capital of Odisha State. Every year Cuttack board observes the increasing of candidates for the 10th class exam and after the exam lakhs of students getting stressed about their results and worried whether he/she will pass or fail. So no need to worry guys if you have written the correct answer of the given question then you will be passed and don’t take any stress the board Education Minister Mr. Badrinarayan Patra will soon announce the exact date of results announcement in the media then here also we update the correct date and other details about the results.
As per the last year, the results were announced on 27th April, so hopefully, we expected this is time also the results will be released in May 1st week only. As near to the ending of May you will know the exact date of result. We hope that all students will pass the examination this year and create the highest pass percentage record till now and every year girls outshined by scoring high marks so this time we wish all the boys to beat the girls record by securing good marks then girls and last year Deogarh district got the highest pass percentage of 93.70% and Malkangiri got the lowest score as 60%. We wish you all the best for your results.
BSE Odisha Result 2019 Information
- Authority Conduction Exams: Board of Secondary Education, Odisha State
- Name of the Examination: Odisha HSC & Madhyama Exams 2019
- Streams: General & Vocational Categories, Private Students
- Odisha HSC Exam Dates: 22nd February To 8th March 2019
- Status of Results: Available In May 3rd week 2019
- Official Portal to check the results online: orissaresults.nic.in
Odisha Board Result 2019 – BSE Odisha 10th Class Results
Last year 5,49,374 candidates written the exam from all districts and cities and in which 4,51,959 students successfully passed out the examination by making 82.56%. And 16,021 pupils got A1 grade which is about 80% to 90% and 46,688 students got B1 grade (70% to 79%) and more than 1 lakh students got C1 grade which means 50% and remaining got D grade which is just passed only with minimum 35% to 40%. Those students who got fail but he or she have the full faith of his correct answer then they must apply for the revaluation and recounting through the official portal and one more thing that is board also upload your answer OMR objective sheet at the official website after the results announced, you can download this OMR sheet from the respective official portals and check your answers.
Steps to Check the Odisha 10th Class Result 2019
- Visit the official portal that is orissaresults.nic.in
- Check the results links such as Odisha HSC & Madhyama Results 2019
- Select any one from these categories and click on that and wait for a few seconds to open
- Then enter your roll number and date of birth, registration number etc
- Click on submit button and wait for a load to results then
- The results will appear on your mobile or laptop screen.